Tuesday, June 12, 2012

No Conte'.

I like not using conte for life drawing every now and then, even though its frowned upon!


The first one goes back to April I guess, on the very last day of school, after pulling the last all-nighter for the last project. It was a Sherlock Holmes themed costumed life drawing. Really fun and liberating.

Results are even worse for me  when the models are wearing something!

The second series is from last Friday. I forgot to take my conte' with me so I just decided to use pen and water color again in my tiny sketch book. Such a disappointing session though. Just sharing for the sake of sharing.




Speaking of none-conte' life drawings, Yana was with me in this session and she did it straight in her laptop-slash-tablet thingy. Its crazy! check it out.

4 comments: